Monday, August 25, 2008

My thoughts on ALEX

The ALEX is very useful and effective. This learning exchange is being used from kindergarten through twelfth grade. It is also helpful for other professional studies. ALEX is the Alabama Department of Education. This learning exchange helps teachers and students interact with each other to expand opportunities. It is also effective to parents as well. Parents use this to help their children meet school standards at home.

ALEX is a website where you may find teachers lesson plans. Teachers have the opportunity to save and upload their lesson plans for different grade levels. I feel that this will help me as a teacher because if the class isn't mastering a skill that I am teaching, I can look on this web site to see how other teachers use the skill in their lesson plan. This site would also be helpful to me because it would allow me to utilize different learning techniques in the class.

No comments: