Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it okay?

Is it okay to be technologically illiterate was an interesting article. This article brings out the importance of being technologically literate. There are still people who are illiterate when it comes to technology. I feel like this world is changing and technology is a big part of it. Almost all of my classes require me to have access to the Internet, therefore; it is very important that I have it and that I am not illiterate when it comes to using it.

I feel that all teachers at some point of there life should learn how to make use of technology and incorporate it in their class rooms. Some teachers do not use it because they are illiterate when it comes to it. Others think that its not as important. While some are use to tradition and are not ready for change. One day they will realize that, that's what this world has come to.

No comments: