Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My expression on Did you know?

I really enjoyed watching the presentation. Until watching this film, I really didn't realize a lot of the things going on in this world today. It was so amazing to know how many people signed up for my space in just one day and that if it was a country it would be the eight largest. The world is changing rapidly, and with the new technology that we have today is a wonder what people are able to do.

It bother me to know how much of time we spend watching TV and playing games. It make me wonder do we spend any time reading and praying. My vision is as parents, sisters, brothers, and any love ones, we should get more involved with our children to make sure they are being properly prepared to have a successful life in the future. I also think we should work on ourselves and see how this world has changed for the better as well as for the worst and make the change now. We are living the life now, but our children are the future.

No comments: