Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dr. Christie

After viewing Dr. Christie’s site I know for sure that I will implement some of her technology ideas into my classroom. What I liked and thought was most important to me on her website was The Pitfalls, Perils and Potentials of the Internet in K-12 Education. The internet offers extensive opportunities for student to enhance their learning through the use of social networking, blogs, podcast, cell phones and many more things.


The site provides definitions of many web 2.0 tools available to teachers and students. It allows students of all ages many opportunities to reach other people all over the world through websites. It also provides examples of effective ways teachers can incorporate these tools into their classrooms. On Dr. Christie’s site there are so many useful tools you can use as a teacher.

No comments: