Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4 EDM310 Podcasts

Today I listen to four EDM310 Podcast including my own. Listening to these podcast were great. As I listened back to the podcast that I was in I realized that a lot of improvement could have been done. One of the things I noticed was I was nervous and began to stumble over my words. If we were more prepared, we would have been less nervous and did a better job.

I also listen to other podcast and one of the things that I noticed was that people were nervous and the reason I could tell is because I heard a lot of ums and ums. A positive critic is some presentation wasn't to long and some wasn't to short. Also the information that was given was important to know about the different topics.

I really enjoyed doing this assignment although I was nervous and scared, but now that we have gotten the experience of podcasting, I feel that as we listen to ourselves, we will be able to critic ourselves and learn from our mistakes.

No comments: