Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Classmate Blog

Before entering this class I had never heard of a blog. When Dr. Strange instructed us on how to create it I thought it was a great idea. I have learned how to do a lot of things with blogging. I am able to add pictures and links to my blogs so that others can see pictures and go on the websites that I went on to read important information. I feel that blogging is very effective and that it should be used in school. One way blogging is effective is that it allows student to interact with other students outside the U.S. and outside the classrooms to broaden their view of life. It also you to post different assignments and allow other students to read them and post a comment about it. The person that I have chose to read their blogs was Lisa Frye. The reason I choose her was because she was completed with all of her blogs. This showed me that she made the effort to stay on top of her blogs and not get behind on them. I can't say the same for myself, because their were times when I forgot I had to post them and I kind of got behind. As a future teacher, I would like to incorporate blogging into my classroom. It would be a great way of keeping communication open between the students, as well as the teacher.

No comments: