Tuesday, December 2, 2008

iTuneU/Mathematics with Technology

Before this semester, I have never used the internet as much as I have in this class. I would have never though technology would have become this important in life. It has opened my eyes to various ways of learning and teaching. There are so many websites that give someone so much information in every subject. I watched a podcast about math. It was about why people do not like math, why people do, and it gave different feedback about how a teacher or student could better understand. This is great because it shows me that there are different ways a student can learn outside the school. As a teacher we could give students different websites to go to for practice. Not only for math but for all subject areas. Because some student don't do well in math, I feel that websites like this one could help the student understand and learn different techniques on how to do math. As a teacher, I would provide different websites to students so that they can look at them at home to see if there is a better style of learning a subject for them.

No comments: